The Nassau Inn team is pleased to announce the launch of our newly redesigned website. Working with Philadelphia based digital marketing consulting firm Limited Lime, the Nassau Inn is happy to offer a new digital customer experience we’re calling Nassau Inn 2.0.
“The Nassau Inn website was in need of a redesign.” Says Ray Coccioli, Board Member of the Nassau Inn, “We are thrilled to offer a new and improved digital customer experience to better serve our wonderful families and guests that stay with us in Wildwood Crest’s beachfront Nassau Inn motel. The new site promises to deliver superior customer service.”
The new site features a brand-new look including a new logo. The new color schemes are fresh, energetic, and modern. They bring the Nassau Inn into the modern era. The new site includes more information about the Wildwoods, upcoming events in Wildwood, NJ, integrated guest reviews and social media buttons, as well as other online services, including online reservation requests and a fully responsive layout. This all comes just in time for the 2022 season and fun in the sun on Wildwood’s award-winning beaches.
Better Digital Experiences for You
Our main goal for our new site is to provide you with an enjoyable experience on our website. We envisioned a clean, modern design that makes it easy for you to find what you’re looking for. That’s why we’re thrilled to feature responsive web design technology, so you can easily find information, check out images, find upcoming events, and read the Nassau Inn’s website on any size screen or device, including smartphones and tablets.
Better SEO so that You Can Find Us on Google
The internet marketing team at Limited Lime leveraged SEO features that make it easier for our customers to find us on Google and other search engines. Because our website now offers fast load times and a mobile-friendly design in addition to strategic keyword usage, optimized images, and relevant content, we are much more visible in search engine results and are excited to see the influx of organic traffic to our newly designed website.
We’re Are Now Better on Our Side Too
Before our site was ready to launch, Limited Lime provided comprehensive training so we could get the most out of our site. We love how simple it is to manage different operations in one place, so we can spend less time doing admin and operations tasks and more time helping you. Instead of having to bring a developer in for every update, we can add information to our website whenever we want. We love being able to share new photos, videos, service reviews, and so much more with you.
The gradual disappearance of Wildwood’s 1950s-style “Doo Wop” motels has been a highly debated topic in the Wildwoods for the last two decades as many motels have been demolished to make way for condominiums. While the Nassau Inn is not directly recgonized on the state of New Jersey’s two-mile stretch of Wildwood known as the “Wildwood Shore Resort Historic District, there are several properties across the street, behind, and adjacent the Nassau that are included with the historical Doo-Wop era legacy. In 2005, Nassau Inn was converted to a condotel and there are no plans in the future to stop serving customers as an operating motel.
The future and Nassau Inn 3.0
Future plans for the Nassau Inn’s digital experience include:
- Photos of each unit because we know a picture is worth a thousand words. From customer-submitted photos to behind-the-scenes shots, you’ll get to see beautiful photos throughout our website!
- Integrated booking, online payment and deposit services because digital solutions help streamline and improve your customer experience. You’ll get to choose how you pay. We want to provide you a frictionless stay with us.
- Text to Book because who wants to pick up the phone? Everyone is texting and it is an easy-to-use communication method to avoid pains in your booking process with us.
- Telling you our story and sharing yours because we want you, our loyal and returning customers to know about us and we want others to know about your great stays with us. We look forward to sharing stories about our owners, family vacations in the Wildwoods, the history of the Nassau Inn in Wildwood Crest, and cannot wait to share interviews with some of our loyal families (like you) who have been staying at the Nassau Inn for generations.
- Social Media because we know you love to share and so do we. We can’t wait to connect with you.
- Meet the team because its important to know who you’re staying with. A new team member gallery will allow you to meet the team, read our bios, and link to our social profiles so you can connect with everyone here at the Wildwood Favorite Nassau Inn.
The newly updated website and plans for Nassau Inn 3.0 reflects the Nassau Inn and each individual unit owner’s commitment to serving our guests, providing modern customer experiences with easy access to booking online, payment processing, and bringing you frictionless guest experiences.
About the Nassau Inn in Wildwood Crest, New Jersey
The Nassau Inn is a best rated and highly favorited place to stay in the Wildwoods. Located directly beachfront, all the rooms at the Nassau Inn have a thrilling view of the ocean. Choose from spacious, beautifully decorated two-room suites, two-room efficiencies, or two bed-room efficiency apartments. Each soundproof and fireproof room offers guests free WiFi, air conditioning, heat, refrigerators, satellite TV (suites have two TVs), and daily maid service. The Nassau Inn Wildwood Hotel has everything that your family or group needs to relax and unwind at the beach.
About Limited Lime Consulting
Limited Lime is a Business Consulting firm located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. We focus on creating strategic plans, I.T. management, and software/hardware implementation plans, as well as basic management and business consulting to businesses in the domestic United States.
We support our clients with web design, digital marketing, branding, and video production, and so much more. We’re problem solvers. We are agile, fast-paced, and highly skilled. Our belief in incremental improvements drives long-lasting, sustainable change for our customers. We apply the structure of industry-proven processes in dynamic, flexible, and often creative and unique ways to get measurable results that are perfectly tailored to meet your business goals and mission.
We are the friend, the adviser, and the partner you need.Learn more at LimitedLimeConsulting.com